Eden Leisure Group, Malta’s leading entertainment and leisure company, is seeking to recruit a full-time Duty Manager to work at Eden SuperBowl.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the planning and execution of the day to day control of the Bowling to ensure client satisfaction and meet Company standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute operational procedures to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the business.
- Perform duties and supervise all team members in all aspects of operations
- Develop, set, review and monitor uniform standards, operational practices, company policies, hygiene, quality standards and ensure they are adhered to
- Ensure that all stock is accounted for and the appropriate levels are maintained
- Ensure efficient and effective deployment of staff to provide service standard and manage business levels.
- Responsible for coordinating and ensuring the effective training and development of all staff
- Continuously review all aspects of the operations to maximize customer satisfaction, operational efficiency and effectiveness, enhancement of sales, profitability and standards.
- Ensure all day to day accounting and financial controls are fully operational
- Collect all monies and reconcile all cash points
- Liaise with the Malta Ten Pin Bowling Association (MTBA)
- Responsible for leagues, tournaments and activities
- Handle corporate clients
- Set and ensure all procedures are followed and be responsible for monitoring and updating quality procedures and carry out operational audits
- Prepare all the necessary reporting required for the successful operation of the bowling
- Plan and action any relevant events set by the General Manager
- Investigate all issues and take corrective action as required.
- Manage key performance indicators
- Assist in setting up new operations and plans to develop the business
- Ensure the venue, facilities and staff members meet stipulated health and safety regulations.
- Deal and assist both clients and staff members.
The selected candidate will be required to work both day shifts and evening shifts on a roster pattern from Monday to Sunday including public holidays.
- Have at least 2 years experience working in a customer facing role
- Have experience in managing a team and working towards KPIs
- Good problem solving, interpersonal, organisational and communication skills are essential.